Stand Tall...Stand Proud
You're Helping to Put Americans Back to Work!
Only USA Brands - Fast, Free Shipping* ($7.95 HI/AK)
Sale on Now: Save Up to 80%
$500 Shopping Spree Contest Weekly
Join Our Mailing List to Be Automatically Entered!
Do You Support U.S. Workers?
2. Information collected and how we use it
The information about you which we may collect through this Web Site varies depending on how you use this Web Site. We will collect information through any electronic forms you submit via this Web Site, or other messages you send us by e-mail. In common with many web sites, we may collect information such as the date and time of your visit to this Web Site, the pages accessed and any information downloaded. This information does not identify you as an individual and is used for statistical, reporting and Web Site administration and maintenance purposes only.
3. E-Mailing Us
Unless otherwise stated, when you send us an e-mail, the contents of your e-mail and your e-mail address is used by us strictly to respond to your inquiry or purchase.
5. Use and disclosure of information
We will use or disclose personal information we collect through this Web Site:
1. to provide you with products or services requested by you;
2. where you have consented to the use or disclosure;
3. for the purposes for which we collected it, and for related purposes which you would reasonably expect, which may include: subject to complying with the direct marketing requirements under applicable law, providing you with information relating to American Love Affair or promotional details about products and services that may be of interest to you, unless you have previously advised us that you do not wish to be contacted for those purposes; the operation, administration, development or enhancement of this Web Site; where we believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to assist a law enforcement agency, where fraud is suspected, or where American Love Affair is authorized, required or permitted by law to disclose the information; and as otherwise required or authorized under the law. We provide personal information we collect through this Web Site to third parties who assist us in an operational capacity. The types of third parties to whom we
would usually disclose that personal information may include: our service providers who assist us in providing this Web Site and our products and services (for example, Internet and technology service providers, fulfillment centers, and delivery companies). We do not provide your personal information to third party organizations for their marketing purposes.
6. Links to other web sites
This Web Site may contain links to third party web sites. Any such linked web sites may contain their own privacy policies or statements and those third parties, and not American Love Affair, are responsible for informing you about their security and privacy practices.
We value the personal information you give us and use a number of mechanisms to protect the security and integrity of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as completely secure. So while we strive to protect such information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Once any personal information comes into our possession, we will take reasonable steps to protect that information from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. Please note that messages you send us by e-mail are not secure.
8. Access to information